Top 7 Reasons To Keep a Daily Log & Journal
In the day of fit-bits, fitness apps, and health technology flooding our news feeds every day. We forget sometimes that these tools are another resource for us to succeed in reaching our fitness goals. Tracking your steps, sleep, diet and exercise and having some accountability is vital in making that push for that body you have always wanted.
Now let’s look at the Top 7 Reasons to Keep a Daily Journal and Log
- Understand where your calories are coming from
- Figure out if your body needs to move more
- Identify when you binge on certain foods & drinks
- Thinking you exercise more then you actually do
- Tracks your progress
- Helps you stay on schedule
- Helps you reach your goals!
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? Let us know here.